Monday, September 22, 2014

Pause drill

Quick update.

Radiation did not begin today as scheduled. I got a call this morning a couple of hours before I was supposed to show up. Coming, as it did, during a very densely packed HR new-employee orientation, I lost my perfect excuse to escape. As best I could understand, a water pump, possibly in the radiation machine (really?), was not working. I've been rescheduled for tomorrow at 5:00pm. In a fortunate turn of events, since that is normally smack in the middle of practice, tomorrow is an Ivy League Rest Day which enough on the team lobbied for. #sororityrush #earnedmytrustalready

Rapid fire update.

  • It's been over a week since I sliced open my boat on the submerged part of a tree on the Connecticut. Ugh. 
  • I shaved my legs for the first time in nearly 5 months. Slightly more pleasant than above.  #sharperblade
  • Max is nearly as excited when he sees a golf bag carrier as when he sees a deer. Or, a skunk. 
  • A week of DVW in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment